Saturday, June 6, 2015

Catching Up - Project Life 2014, Weeks 9-16

I have been working on both my 2014 and 2015 albums at the same time in an effort to get caught up and stay caught up! My 2014 album is much simpler, because I am really just interested in getting it DONE! It also gives me a chance to use some of the kits I don't use very often, as my style has really changed since I started purchasing kits. So here is my 2014 album, weeks 9-16!

Weeks 9 and 10: I believe this was a mix of the Happy core kit and some of my Studio Calico cards.



Week 11, left with a couple of  inserts:




Weeks 12 and 13:


Week 14:



Week 15:



Week 16 with inserts - there is one more insert for this week, but I will be sharing that in a blog post on Monday for Take 10 Kits!





Whoa! That was a lot of pages! Thanks for looking!
Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment