Saturday, June 27, 2015

Project Life 2015, Weeks 20-24

I have been so busy the last few weeks, I really have neglected my blog! The Take 10 Creative Team has kept me busy, and so has summer! And I always think I am going to have more time during the summer...Anyways, I am still here, still staying caught up on my Project Life pages! Here are my weeks 20-24. I am not going to write much about these weeks, so please, please, let me know if you have any questions about the products I have used, or my techniques!

Week 20:


Week 21 - I used my new core kit, Open Book. I love this kit so much!



Sorry for the weird pic in the second row, it was a class selfie, and I don't ever put my students on my blog!






Week 22:





Week 23 - no inserts! Yay!



Week 24 - this one was for my Take 10 Kits blog post. There is one more insert that I did not post here because I am sharing it on the Take 10 blog for my regular Monday post. I will post it here later.




That is it for today. Tune in tomorrow for my 2014 album catch up! 
Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment