Sunday, June 28, 2015

Project Life 2014, Weeks 17-19

Hello again! I have been working hard to catch up my 2014 album, so I have some more pages to share with you! First, I wanted to show the insert from my Week 16 pages that I had to wait on - this was an insert I made using my May Take 10 kits. I love the way it worked so well with my Easter pictures!


Now, on to weeks 17-19! My goal for these pages was to use up as much of my Studio Calico kits as possible. I love the kits, but I just don't find myself using as much of them as I thought. I sold some of the cards and embellishments that I just could not see myself using, and I cancelled my subscription. I figure I can buy what I like from the shop and swap groups I am part of on Facebook - which is what I was doing before I started subbing. I am really liking my Take 10 kits, and now I am going to sub to Citrus Twist Kits. I love, love, love their stamp sets, and I have watched a few videos on YouTube of people using their kits, and they are so cute! Lots of embellishments, which is right up my alley! I have plenty of cards... 

So, now the pages:



Week 18:




And week 19 - I was trying to use up some of my alpha stickers with this one:



Thanks for stopping by!
Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment