Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Project Life 2014

So I finally have had some time to work on my albums! Between last Saturday's crop at church and a little time spent here at home, I finally completed 2013! Woo hoo! I also got a good start on 2014. For my cover, I used the Amber core kit. Here is what I have so far -My cover:




Weeks 1 & 2 left plus an insert - mostly the Project Life Seasons mini kit, plus some CTMH Snowhaven paper and embellishments:


Weeks 1 & 2 right plus an insert:


Week 3 left- mostly the Aqua core kit, plus a hodgepodge of embellishments from my stash:


Week 3 right:


Today I am home with a sick kiddo, so I have started Week one of 2015. Hopefully I will have a post about that later!

*I linked my Weeks 1 & 2 over on the Paper Issues blog for their New Issue Monday link and win - this week's theme is Say it Ain't Snow Cold Outside.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Lots of great pages, many fun snowy pics, and memories recorded! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on being a featured fan over at Paper Issues today.

    I hope you little one is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG you on finishing up 2013, must feel amazing! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete