Sunday, January 25, 2015

Project Life 2015 Week Two

Yesterday, Ellie took the 8th grade ACT test in Grand Island (about 1 1/2 hours from here) and I decided to bring along a few PL supplies. I was able to almost finish the left hand page for my week two! I finished it up last night:

And even though I am not feeling so great today, I was determined to finish the right hand side while I still had light to photograph it, lol!


I used Project 52 for the cards again, and used embellishments from my stash. I am really trying to use my stamps, especially since I have purchased so many new ones lately! I think my new favorite has to be my Gossamer Blue stamp set with the little sequin, which you can find here. I also did some doodling on my cards, which I now realize maybe I should have doodled on that bottom right card, just for some balance in the layout, so I might go back and do that later. Otherwise, I am calling week two - DONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment