Thursday, January 22, 2015

Project Life 2015 - Week One - done!

My unexpected day off was quite productive! I got some housework done, but I also finished my week one for my 2015 album! To see my 2015 cover post, click here. This past year has been all about finding my style. As I have transitioned from traditional scrapbooking to pretty much all Project Life, that has changed a bit. I think these pages show what type of style I like. I definitely do not shy away from embellishments, and I definitely love brighter colors! I love to layer and add dimension to my pages, whether traditional or Project Life. I am going to try and use mostly my Project 52 Core Kit for this year's album, though I am sure I will stray now and again! Here is Week One:

I recently found a new blog called Life Zesters, a Project Life Challenge blog, and created these pages with their January challenge in mind - Show Us Your Style! Check them out, their design team has a lot of great ideas for all styles of Project Life!

Hope you enjoy these pages, please let me know if you have any questions about products I used or techniques!
Danica



7 comments:

  1. Danica great PL layout - love that you have documented so much - thanks for joining in @ Life Zesters hope to see your creations again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Danica! Thanks for joining our very first challenge at Life Zesters! Love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! thanks for sharing with us at Life Zesters xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your embellishments and journaling, you make it look so effortless. Thanks for playing along with Life Zesters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great review of your week and I love how you included the highs and lows of life. I like the glitter titles and sequins. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pages and your style! Thanks for playing along with our 1st challenge over at Life Zesters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous pages!! I love all the colours and embellishments :) thanks for joining in with the Life Zesters Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete