Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project Life 2014 - Weeks Four and Five

So our snow day was quite productive. I managed to complete week four of my 2015 album (see previous post), and I also completed weeks four and five of my 2014 album! We are snowed in once again today, so I am going to try and complete week six of my 2014 album, and maybe get started on our Disney album. I really want to do week five for my 2015 album, but the pics are still at SAM's, and I am NOT going out in the snow for them, lol!

Onto the pages. I recently purchased the Studio Calico Double Scoop Project Life kit, so that is what I used for these pages. I am really trying to use what I have right now, and I am limiting my scrapbook purchases to embellishments/ephemera. I am not in need of anymore cards or stamp sets! Here is a pic of the kit:



What I was mostly after in that kit was the Pebbles alpha roller stamp. I purchased the entire kit for $10, shipped, which was less than the stamp alone on Amazon! I do love the entire kit though. The colors are beautiful, and those wood grain sequins are really fun! I added a few bits from my stash, along with some stamps. I did not have a whole lot of photos from these two weeks, so a full page and an insert were all I needed.


Thanks for looking!
Danica


No comments:

Post a Comment