Sunday, February 15, 2015

Project Life 2015 - Week Five

I have been so, so, so busy this last couple of weeks with teaching that my crafting has kind of been put aside. I am super excited about my new job, and feel really blessed, but it is just a new thing for myself and my family! I got some time today to finish up my week five, even with enough daylight to photograph it. I was planning on starting week six until I realized that I had not had the pictures printed yet - oops! I will probably get back to my 2014 album later today instead. On to week five!

This week, I used up the rest of my Studio Calico Double Scoop kit, at least the cards. I still have a lot of the embellishments left over, which I added to my stash. Some of the paper I used is from the Project 52 6x6 paper pad, and I received some new ephemera yesterday from a Scrapbook.com order, so I used those as well. I won a contest back in early January, and finally used my gift card! I also ordered some of the new Crate Paper rub ons from their Kiss Kiss line - I love these rub ons! They are definitely Valentine's Day themed, but can be used so many different ways. I had so much to scrap this week, so I used an insert. I love the style G page protectors, they are just perfect for when you have lots of extra pictures!

Week five, left, plus an insert:



Some close ups of my favorite elements:


The "love this" and the arrow are from the Crate Paper rub ons.




Week five, right, plus the other side of the insert:


A close up from this side:


For this pocket, I had this photo strip from the party that I wanted to include. I was not concerned about covering the pockets above it, because they were just our name tags from the event. I also included the parking garage ticket behind the envelope.

Well, that is it for week five. Hope you enjoyed it!

Danica



No comments:

Post a Comment