Monday, February 2, 2015

Project Life 2015 Week Four - and a Life Zesters Challenge

We are snowed in today, so of course I took the opportunity to catch up on my Project Life! I completed my week four as part of the February Life Zesters Challenge - WOOD. I dug through my whole stash finding every bit of wood I could find that fit for this week. Wood veneer pieces, wooden sequins, and wood grain embellishments went onto my tray along with other bits of ephemera, stickers, and enamel dots. I used my Project 52 cards and paper pad for these pages. The embellishments are a random assortment from my stash. I dug out my stamps again, I really love what they add to the cards. Sorry folks, this post is picture heavy! LOL. Here is week four, left:



And some close ups of the wood pieces I used for this page:





And week four, right:


The x's are my neighbor's kids, the page does not really look like that :) And some close-ups of the wood elements on this page:






I had fun with this month's challenge! I still have some more pictures from our road trip to scrap, I think I will be making an insert for those, then I will move on to doing week four of 2014. Maybe if I get a ton of motivation, I will pick up my week five photos from SAM'S Club, and get REALLY caught up! I just love these unexpected days off. Let me know if you have any questions about my techniques, or products I used!

Danica




8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I love all the colour and journalling and wooden embellies on your pages :) thanks for joining the Life Zesters challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are really cute. I love all of the detail. I usually dont have a lot of time to add in the detail. Mine are digital but I am way behind. Glad you had a snow day to help you get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danica
    We are in the middle of a very hot Summer here!! d
    I love your take on our Feb challenge! Thank you for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages!! I love, love, love that square wood piece on your title card especially!! Thanks for playing along with Life Zesters February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the bright bold colours all balanced out with the wood. thank you for playing along with Life Zesters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the everyday stories you have included. I like the wood sequins and the square one as a cluster and the lightbulb is cool where did you get that from? Thanks for joining Life Zesters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the light bulb was from the Maggie Holmes Open book vellum shapes pack. Thanks for looking!

      Delete
  7. Awesome pages! LOVE that kit, completely bummed that I can't get a physical version of it here in Australia!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Life Zesters :)

    ReplyDelete