Sunday, March 1, 2015

Project Life 2015 Weeks 6 and 7

Well, it has been a really busy couple of weeks. I am still trying to get used to working full time, and my crafting has really been lacking as of late! Some of my friends and I got together this weekend to scrap, and I got a lot done! I finished up weeks 6 and 7, and got a good start on my 2013 Disney trip album - I will save that for a separate post!

For Week 6, I used my Project 52 core kit again, and the embellishments are from my stash. The most exciting part was using my new typewriter!!!! I have been searching for a good, vintage typewriter for the last few months. I needed something that would fit on my desk, so the search has not been easy!          




I have to thank my friend Alison for finding this for me on a local sale site. I picked it up 15 minutes after I said "in line!" I will not completely stop using my own handwriting, but this will be good when I have a lot to say! 

On to the pages! Here is Week 6, left, plus an insert.


And Week 6 right, with the other side of the insert - we had a busy week!


I took a lot of pictures when the girls were ice skating, so I added a flip flap for the extras:


And now, Week 7! I used Project 52 for the Week card, but the rest of the cards and the embellishments are from my Paper Issues February swag bag. The "heart & soul" card is from Elle's Studio, which came in the January swag bag. This was an exciting week for me. I received my provisional teaching certificate, and officially became a 4th grade teacher! I took my class on a field trip to Heritage School, which was a really cool experience. Week 7, left:


Week 7, right:


I had two extra pictures, so I used a 3x4 flip flap to add those to the layout:


I had so much fun scrapping with my friends, and feel like I got so much done! I just wish I had my Week 8 pictures printed so I could have gotten that done too! Let me know if you have any questions!

Danica


No comments:

Post a Comment