Saturday, March 28, 2015

Project Life 2015 Week 11

I am back again with another Project Life post - this time with my week 11. This was our spring break week, so we were busy, and it shows - I had to use TWO inserts! I also received my very first Studio Calico Project Life kit this week, so I had to use it for these pages! My title card is, as always, from the Project 52 kit. I entered this page on the Paper Issues Online crop for Devra's tic tac toe challenge. You can check out all of the awesome work on Facebook here: Devra's Tic Tac Toe Challenge. So here it is, week 11 left:



And the first insert:


I made this page for Lisa's Alphabet Soup Challenge.

The next two inserts, side by side:


These pages I did for two different places. For the online crop, I entered these for Jen's Pocket Page Challenge and they also work for the by the numbers link up on the Paper Issues blog! I was excited to document PI day, and when I saw that card with all the numbers on it in my Studio Calico Odyssey kit, I knew what I would use it for!

The last insert:


And the right hand page:


Whew! We had a busy week! I had so much fun scrapping with my friends last Saturday and participating in the Paper Issues online crop! Please let me know if you have any questions about products I used or my techniques!
Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment