Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life Zesters March Challenge - Project Life 2015 - Week 10



If you have not had a chance to head over to the Life Zester's blog - you really should! This month's challenge is a color challenge, and when I printed my week 10 photos, I knew this was the week I would use for the challenge. My photos already had lots of pink, yellow and aqua, and the Week 10 title card just happened to be yellow - perfection!



I sorted through all of my Project 52 cards, pulling the cards with yellow, pink, and aqua. Next, I went through my embellishments and pulled the matching colors. I also wanted to add a touch of gold to these pages, so those embellishments were also added to my tray. I love how the pages turned out! Week 10, left: 


And Week 10, right:



And the two pages together:

                                          

I had so much fun participating in this challenge! I am a little sad that our spring break is almost over, I really did get a lot of crafting done, but I do have two Saturday crops coming up! Let me know if you have any questions about the products I used or my techniques!

Danica


3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous pages Danica! Loving the colour combo with the pops of yellow adding fun to your week 10 pages. Thanks for joining in the Life Zester challenge for March and for encouraging others to check out Life Zesters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the colours for this challenge! I especially love how you used the sequins on the dates for the week! Thanks for playing along with LZ this month Danica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, awesome pages! so many fun embellishments :) thanks for joining us at Life Zesters. good luck!

    ReplyDelete