Monday, March 9, 2015

Project Life 2015 Weeks 8 and 9

Spring break is here, and I am excited to have some time to get back to my crafting. Today, I worked on weeks 8 and 9. For both layouts, I used the Project 52 core kit and pieces from my stash. Here is week 8, left:



And week 8, right:


 I think one of my favorite things about this layout was the fact that the weekly card color and my typewriter matched - LOL! 

And on to week 9, left:



I was excited to use my typewriter again, it was great for the week in review card - I never could have written that small!

Week 9, right:


Oh, that dress! It caused a lot of strife this week! Originally, I saw the white and gold, but eventually it started to change to more of a periwinkle and brown. Both of my girls saw the black and blue, and Matt saw the white/gold. So strange! I hope you enjoyed these pages, now I need to get to work on week 10 and my Disney album!

Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment